If you are an avid golfer, then you know that golf balls can sometimes end up in the most unexpected places. One of those places could be your toilet! But fear not, because with an American Standard toilet that flushes golf balls, you can easily take care of this problem without causing any damage.
What Makes an American Standard Toilet Different?
American Standard toilets are known for their superior flushing power, which makes them one of the best options for homeowners who want to ensure that their toilets can handle anything. These toilets are designed with a larger trapway, which is the channel that waste travels through to exit the toilet bowl. This wider trapway ensures that waste can flow freely and without obstruction, preventing clogs and backups.
How Does an American Standard Toilet Flush Golf Balls?
When it comes to flushing golf balls, an American Standard toilet can do the job with ease. This is due to the combination of the larger trapway and the powerful flush system. The flush system in an American Standard toilet is designed to create a strong suction that pulls waste and debris through the trapway and into the sewer line. The force of the suction is strong enough to pull golf balls through the trapway and out of the toilet bowl.
Benefits of an American Standard Toilet
Aside from being able to handle golf balls, there are several other benefits to choosing an American Standard toilet:
- Efficient Water Usage – American Standard toilets are designed to use less water per flush than older, traditional toilets. This can help you save money on your water bill and conserve water.
- Easy to Clean – These toilets are designed with a smooth, glossy surface that makes cleaning a breeze. Plus, the larger trapway means there are fewer hard-to-reach areas where dirt and grime can accumulate.
- Comfortable Design – American Standard toilets are designed with the user in mind, with features like a higher seat height and elongated bowl for added comfort.
How to Choose the Right American Standard Toilet
When shopping for an American Standard toilet, there are a few factors to consider:
- Bowl Shape – American Standard toilets come in both round and elongated bowl shapes. Elongated bowls offer added comfort and are a good option for taller individuals.
- Flushing System – There are several flushing systems available, including gravity, pressure-assisted, and dual-flush. Gravity flush systems are the most common and are generally sufficient for most households.
- Water Efficiency – Look for a toilet with a WaterSense label, which indicates that it meets the EPA’s criteria for water efficiency.
- Price – American Standard toilets range in price from a few hundred dollars to over a thousand dollars, so consider your budget before making a purchase.
If you are a golfer or just want a toilet that can handle anything, then an American Standard toilet that flushes golf balls is the perfect solution. With its powerful flush system and wider trapway, you can rest assured that your toilet will be able to handle whatever you throw at it. Plus, the added benefits of water efficiency, easy cleaning, and comfortable design make it a smart choice for any household. So, upgrade your bathroom today with an American Standard toilet!